happy coming.

hi.
THE BEST DAMN CLASS EVER!
jealous? shoo.

HELLO EVERYONE! ;

(i think its weird that i havent updated my own blog, but i am updating here. HAHAH)


DONT YOU PEOPLE WHO WENT TO CREZAWARDS THINK IT WAS THEE BOMB?! <333


I loved it sia. HAHAH.




I personally LOVE AVE D'LARIO and 'X'


I LOVED SUGANIAH AND QORI TOO, OF COURSE!

PET ROCKET thingy was awesome!
It was so nice to see ALL(ok, might not be all) of you screaming manxzxz!
CHEERING THERE MAKES ME THINK OF CAMPFIRE.
it was HILARIOUS, right?
PRACTISING LIKE MAD PEOPLE. SCREAMING AND SCREAMING AND SCREAMING.
But in the end, we all practically STONED there. HAHAHAHA

Since the MYEs have been longgg over, we MUST have a gathering okay!
In the June Holidays also can! I dont mind! :D

HAHAH. Okay, i talk tooo much.
I shall end the post here then.

GOODBYE AND ENJOYYYYY THE WEEKEND! :D

One & ONLY;
Hazah <333>