happy coming.

hi.
THE BEST DAMN CLASS EVER!
jealous? shoo.
Take note for Lit exam

Hi awesomes, :D Long since I posted here. Idk if anyone needs this, but it's going up any way.
(I missed those who didn't come to school today, I'm jeluz)

Hedgehog poem

Narrator’s feelings and characteristics:

Stanza 1:

Sympathy: “Squashed. And dead. And flat.”

Fondness: “I’ am very fond of hedgehogs”

Curious: “I am stuck with wonder”

Stanza 2:

Disappointment: “hedgehogs are quite dim”

Frustration/Irritation: “curls up in a stupid ball”

Stanza 3:

Sorrow

Stanza 5:

Disgust/Anger towards humans

Characteristics of the narrator:

- Observant, “all I see are hedgehogs”

- Caring/Concerned

- Curious

This is the link for 2007 Lit paper, http://portal.crescent.edu.sg/Student%20Portal/Lists/Virus%20Notice%20Board/DispForm.aspx?ID=150&Source=http%3A%2F%2Fportal.crescent.edu.sg%2FStudent%2520Portal%2Fdefault.aspx

&This is the format of the paper kays,

The Literature examination on Tuesday, 07th October will be 1hr 50 mins instead of a 2hr 10min paper. The total number of questions to be done is 2 instead of 3. Please take note of the changes.


OH & REMEMBER 14TH OCTOBER IS OUR CLASS CIP AT EAST COAST. WHOOOO. :D

Jiayou for exams hor!

♥Melissa, those who want extension for art please tell Hemaa! :D :D

(I WANT EXTENSION, YIPEE DOO DAA. Love you guys)